Dear Student at Texas State-Supported University

Senator Royce West is launching a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Survey to better understand the impact Senate Bill 17 has had on students at Texas’s state-supported universities. Your voice matters!

About the Survey: When Senate Bill 17 went into effect on January 1 of this year, public colleges, and universities, across the state, lost access to pivotal resources on campus: DEI offices and related services. This survey aims to gather insights on how students, across Texas, have been affected by Senate Bill 17 and to raise awareness over the topic. Senator West wants to hear about your situation.

Why Participate?

• Share your experiences and perspectives.
  • Help Senator West identify areas for improvement.
  • Contribute to building a more inclusive higher education community.

Get Involved: Click the link below to take the survey. Your feedback is significant and valuable.

https://forms.gle/3WbTnR7NVKMbunpg6

It has always been the motto of the Conrad Program that “Membership Has Its Privileges and Responsibilities.”  As one who much has been given, Senator West hopes that you will participate in this survey and share with your circle of influence to help him represent the students across Texas impacted by the Ban of DEI.

Things won’t change for the better unless you initiate it.